Thursday, October 23, 2008

whats been going onwith the Money's

I have good news I………. No I am not pregnant I wish but I still have good news I got new job!!! So I start on Monday!!!! I am so excited my new hours are from 7:30 am -4:40 pm my old hours were from 8:30 am -5:30 pm and I am not a morning person so this will be a challenge for me. the bad part I have no idea if I am going to have internet access anymore I hope I do ( I should I don’t know any business that does not have internet) and I don’t have internet at home so I and really nervous that I will not be able to check anything or blog anymore:( but we will see I guess that the price you pay for a raise so the rest of the week I feel like I am hitting my head against a wall because I really don’t want to be at work ( I just feel like the office has become hostile towards me for leaving them but the pay raise was to big to pass up so I guess I will be ok for the next 2 days.

So we are all settled in to our home and our landscaping is being put in and it should be done next week!!!! And dun dun dun Ruby went in to heat ahhhhhhhhhhhh this is not what I needed this month but at least we will get it over with before we leave on our cruse which if you have not noticed its 1 month and 21 days till we leave!!!! But me and Derek being procrastinators we still have not gotten our pass ports yet crap crap crap is all I have to say on that so this Saturday we have to wake up early and go down to the post office and get that part squared away and have them expedited so they will be hear in time. Maybe this will teach me not to procrastinate but in my defense what we needed to get it done was in the storage unit all summer long and by the time my parents told us it was already packed away for the long summer so I had to wait this long oh well what can you do huh?

Well I will try and get on some time next week if I have access to the internet and let you all know how my new job is!!!

McKenzie

1 comment:

Dana and Michael said...

Congrats!! So where will you be working?