Monday, September 15, 2008

What a week indeed…….

They have the deck in and its bigger than we
thought it would be .............





The counter tops are in and look amazing........ The pictures don't do them justice ........




WOW........ That an understatement for this weekend let me take that back its an understatement for the past week. it all started on Tuesday i work up with a stuffy nose and a cough i went to work thinking it was just allergies but as the day went on the worse i got and it turned in to seines pressure and a head ache. so i went home a sleep all night till about 9:30pm when my wonderful hubby woke me up with a big bowl of chicken noddle soup and crackers and then after i ate a went to bed about 4 hr later so it not about 1 ish and i am up and freezing cold ..... yep you guessed fever... so i finally got a little warm thanks to Derek who held me in spite of me being a furnace to him and was able to go back to sleep. But again i was up about an hour later i was freezing and had to pee this happened all night every hour till about 5:30when i hurt so bad from shivering all night i got up and took a bath to try and get my temp down and my body to stop aching. i was able to relax and went back to bed and when Derek got up to go to work i took my temp like i do every day and it was at 101.43 holly crap i have never seen my temp so high so i stayed home and sleep all day....... so the rest of the week went find i was not 100% but i was able to go back to work so i was thankful Friday came and i was able to have a brake until Derek got home and announced to me that he was sick so all weekend we locked our selves in the basement so we would not get anyone sick.... so i read and watch movies all week and was soooo excited to get out of the house on Sunday when we went down to our house and saw all the progress they have made .......


1 comment:

Tarah Peacock said...

That sucks you were sick! The house looks pretty.